Purina® Sheep Mineral
Features & Benefits
Calcium and phosphorus
Supports skeletal growth and optimum performance
Fortified vitamins and trace minerals
Supports growth and overall health
Vitamin E and selenium
Supports reproduction and performance in selenium deficient areas
Palatable, digestible diet
Helps optimize feed intake
No added copper
Formulated to meets the proper vitamin and mineral requirements of sheep
Follow these management practices:
1. Sheep receiving phosphorus deficient diets may over-consume this product when it is first offered.
2. Place the mineral feeder near the water supply or in the animals' loafing area.
3. Put out fresh mineral at least once per week.
4. Feeding free choice salt is not required with this mineral.
5. Provide fresh, clean water near the feeding area.
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
We Also Recommend
Coastal Agricultural Supply Poultry Dewormer 5x
Weaver Rayon 25 Strand Roper Smart Cinch With New And Improved Roll Snug