Purina® Professional Rabbit Feed
Features & Benefits
100% complete daily nutrition
Purina® Professional Rabbit Feed requires no additional supplements, is formulated without preservatives and is great for rabbits of all ages.
Formulated for excellent fur quality
Vitamin A and essential fatty acids help support proper development of skin and fur.
Vitamin A for reproduction and bright eyes; calcium and phosphorus for strong bones and excellent milk production.
First ingredient: Alfalfa
Balance your rabbit’s complete diet with protein, calcium and a sweet alfalfa scent.
Immune system health
Nutrients from high-quality plant proteins give rabbits vitality.
GI tract support
A variety of fiber sources and prebiotics to support digestive health.
Contains Yucca schidigera extract to help control manure odors.
- Does - just after kindling: 2 to 4 ounces the first day to prevent caked udders then gradually increase 1 ounce daily to free choice by end of first week
- Does - at weaning: 1 to 2 ounce for three days to reduce milk production and prevent caked udders or remove feed for 24 hours and feed 3 to 5 ounces the following day.
- Gestating Does (not lactating): 3 to 6 ounces/day - adjust to maintain desired weight.
- Weaned Bunnies: Free choice.
Feeding for Maintenance: Dry Does and Bucks: Limit feed to maintain a trim and fit condition. Adjust feeding rate to maintain desired body weight.
- Mature and elderly rabbits may benefit from supplements low in calcium.
- Growing, gestating, and lactating rabbits may benefit from supplements high in calcium and protein.
- Rabbits maintained in breeding colonies with high breeding rates may benefit from supplements high in energy.
- Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times.
- Young rabbits will begin to consume feed when they come out of the nest box at approximately three weeks of age.
- If weight control is necessary, limit feed this product at the rate of 0.5 ounces per pound of body weight per day.
- Feed requirements of rabbits will vary depending on their body weight, environmental temperatures, type of housing, and stage of production (maintenance, gestation, lactation, growth).
- A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices followed.
We Also Recommend
Coastal Agricultural Supply Poultry Dewormer 5x
Weaver Rayon 25 Strand Roper Smart Cinch With New And Improved Roll Snug