Harris Home Pest Control Bed Bug Killer (128 fl. oz.)
- Kills Bed Bugs When Spray Dries - The spray will kill once completely dried
- Great Value - 1 Gallon allows for repeated applications on an on-going basis to effectively eliminate bed bugs
- Odorless Formula - Odorless and non-staining formula will not cause damage to fabrics when used according to label directions
- EPA Registered - Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (No. 3-11) for indoor residential use
- Extended Trigger Sprayer - Use the included trigger sprayer to effectively treat areas where bed bugs are hiding
- Weight: 10 lbs Dimensions: 12 x 7 x 4
Harris Home Pest Control Bed Bug Killer liquid gallon uses an effective odorless formula. This item is approved for indoor use in apartments and residences. Additionally, it features an extended trigger sprayer for easy application. Always read and follow label direction before use.
We recommend using this product in combination with our bed bug aerosol egg kill on mattresses, box springs, walls, floors and carpets and following up with diatomaceous earth bed bug powder behind electrical outlets and around switches where bed bugs tend to congregate. The odorless, non-staining formula kills bed bugs after the spray dries.
- Water-based formula is odorless & non-staining
- Leaves no visible residue
- EPA registered and approved for resale in 50 states nationwide
- Residual spray kills bed bugs when they return to the treated area
- EPA approved for indoor use in sleeping quarters and bed bug infested rooms in your home
- Not for use on humans or animals
- .03% Deltamethrin
- Turn nozzle in the "on" position and hold approximately 12 inches from the area to be sprayed.
- Apply as a spot and crack & crevice treatment to areas where bed bugs crawl and hide, especially in hidden areas around beds and storage areas; behind baseboards; around doors and windows; behind and under refrigerators, cabinets, and the underside of shelves and drawers.