Bimeda LevaMed™ Soluble Pig Wormer
LevaMed™ Soluble Pig Wormer is a broad spectrum athelmintic for use in swine drinking water.
LevaMed™ (levamisole hydrochloride) Soluble Pig Wormer is a broad-spectrum anthelmintic and is effective against the following nematode infections in swine.
- Large Roundworms: (Ascaris suum)
- Nodular Worms: (Oesophagostomum spp.)
- Lungworms: (Metastrongylus spp.)
- Intestinal Threadworms: (Strongyloides ransomi)
- Broad spectrum: Effective against a variety of nematodes
- Economical: One 20.17 g bottle treats 200 - 25 lb pigs
- Short withdrawal: Only 72 hours after the last administration
- Oral dosage form: Reduces handling and animal stress
- Convenient packaging: Easy-on, easy-off screw-top plastic bottle serves as both mixing and storage bottle
- Safe: Approved by FDA
|Meat and Offal||
Do not administer within 72 hours of slaughter for food.
|List No.||Pack Size||Case Size|
|1LEV003||20.17 g bottle
We Also Recommend
Coastal Agricultural Supply Poultry Dewormer 5x
Weaver Rayon 25 Strand Roper Smart Cinch With New And Improved Roll Snug